Smoothies make a nutritious and fun breakfast or snack. This frozen version is even more fun. You can make them with berries, peaches, bananas and pineapple. The entire family will love them!
- 20 strawberries (I used frozen, slightly thawed)
- 1 banana
- 1 C. orange juice
- 1 C. vanilla flavored yogurt
- Honey or other sweetener of your choice, to taste
- Add strawberries, banana, orange juice and yogurt to blender.
- Blend until smooth. Taste and add honey or your favorite sweetener, if needed, then blend to combine.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds (add the sticks) and freeze for 4 hours or until frozen.