This is the most perfect recipe for ribs. You cant get them in a restaurant better than this! The meat falls off the bone as you take them out of the crock!
- 3 pounds baby back ribs, trimmed
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- Season ribs with salt and pepper.
- Pour water into slow cooker. Layer the ribs into the slow cooker. Top the ribs with onion and garlic.
- Cook on High for 4 hours (or Low for 8 hours).
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Transfer ribs to a baking sheet. Discard onion and garlic. Coat ribs with barbeque sauce.
- Bake in preheated oven until the sauce caramelizes and sticks to the meat, 10 to 15 minutes.