There are many, many recipes for Butterbeer on the web and we searched the internet to find the best. Choose this, mix glass and fry our friends at Hogwarts!
- 4½ teaspoons imitation butter flavor, divided
- 6 – 12-ounce bottles cream soda, chilled
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 – 16-ounce glasses or mugs
- Hand mixer
- Place ½ teaspoon of butter flavor into each of the 6 glass. Pour a 12-ounce cream soda into each glass and stir gently.
- In a large bowl, whip the heavy cream until it starts to thicken.
- Add the sugar and whip until soft peaks form.
- Stir in the vanilla and the remaining 1½ teaspoons of butter flavor, and whip another 30 seconds, until soft peaks form.
- Add a generous dollop of the cream to each glass and stir gently. Serve immediately.
So simple and so good!