This bed is super easy to make and the material cost a tenth of what large dog beds cost. Here’s how after the jump:
- Supplies: 2 cheap felt blankets I found the blankets were more affordable than buying felt from a fabric store!!), anything you can stuff it with. You can use old sheets, towels or clothing. I had extra insulator foam lying around and actually worked wonders for this project
- Place the two blankets on to of each other and cut 5″ squares on each corner.
- Cut strips, about three finger broad, across all 4 sides of the blankets.
- Take the strip of both blankets and make simple knots all around the edges. Leave one corner untied.
- Stuff the blanket with your stuffing and tie the rest of the edges.
- Voila, a pretty bed for your pretty dog