Detoxing your scalp is extremely important to maintaining a healthy hair regimen full of growth and retention. To detox you will need to exfoliate. Exfoliating your scalp helps to get rid of dead skin cells, unclog your pores, and remove impurities as well as impurities to help stimulate and promote hair growth. So here are DIY scalp detox recipe you can make from the comfort of your own home using ingredients that you can most likely find in your kitchen.
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Mix the ingredients into a small container and massage the concotion into your scalp gently
- Leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes covered with a shower cap and rinse.
- This mix will help fight off dandruff by providing more antioxidants and decreasing hair loss.