Craving chocolate and sweet peanut butter all wrapped up into one indulgent bar? Start with a no-fail brownie mix, then add layers of peanut butter and melted chocolate chips. Yum.
If you love peanut butter and chocolate, these brownies will quickly rise to the top of your list of favorites!
- 1 Box Betty Crocker fudge brownies
- 2 Cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/8 Cup peanut butter for drizzle
- Prepare brownies as directed on box. Allow to cool.
- Mash up the brownies so they look like crumbly. With a cookie scoop, scoop up brownies and roll in hands until it forms an even ball.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Continue this until all brownies are in balls.
- Freeze for about 1-2 hours.
- Take out brownies and melt your chocolate chips and your peanut butter together.
- One by one place brownie balls into chocolate mixture, take it out with a fork and gently tap it against the bowl to remove the access chocolate. Place back on parchment paper.
- Repeat with all brownie balls.
- Once done, melt about 1/8 cup of peanut butter and with a spoon drizzle over the truffles.
- Place in fridge and let set for about 20 mins.