I decided on a recipe that I thought people would actually make in their own homes. This recipe also doesn’t require the use of an ice cream machine as some people may not have one. This recipe is only 3 ingredients and most people will have these ingredients on hand.
Here is what you will need:
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream (or 3 cups cool whip)
- 1- 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 8 tablespoons Jello powder (2 tablespoons of each flavor)
- Start with a really cold mixing bowl. I placed mine in the freezer for an hour before I used it.
- Add and whisk the heavy whipping cream on high until it forms stiff peaks.
- Fold in the sweetened condensed milk and divide equally into 4 separate bowls.
- Mix in the Jello flavors with a spoon. Add a different flavor to each bowl.
- Turnout the mixed Jello into a freezer safe container and cover with plastic wrap and a lid. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
The best part about this recipe is that you can customize the flavors you use to your own liking. If you only want to use one flavor or if you want to use more flavors, the choice is yours.
If you would like to see step-by-step how I made this, watch here: