You only need 3 ingredients to make these homemade dish tablets. They will leave your dishes clean and sparkly and will help save you time and money!
- 1 Cup Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup Citric Acid
- 1 Tablespoon Dish Liquid (any brand will do)
Silicone Ice Cube Tray
Airtight Jar or Container
- Start by adding one cup of baking soda to a large bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup of citric acid.
- Add 1 tablespoon of dish liquid.
- Mix well using a whisk or you can use your hands.
- Push the mixture into silicone ice cube molds.
- Wait about 10 minutes and level them off with your hand.
- Let sit for at least 4 hours or overnight. They will harden like store bought dish tablets. Now just flip your molds over and push the tabs out.
- They are ready to use! Use one tablet per load of dishes. Just place directly in your dishwasher and run a normal washing cycle.
- Store them in an airtight container and keep them dry until time to use them.