Dress up typical franks with the Windy City’s favorite condiments.
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 hot dog potato buns
- Bread and butter pickles, sliced
- 1 c. sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 c. Chopped white onion
- sweet pickle relish
- 1 c. Shredded lettuce
- Yellow mustard, for serving
- Preheat grill or grill pan over medium-high heat and cook hot dogs 2 minutes on each side.
- Assemble hot dogs; Line bun with pickles slices, add hot dog and top with tomatoes, onions, relish, and lettuce. Drizzle with mustard and serve.