Here is a recipe for an anti-wrinkle facial scrub. Great skin-firming essential oil blend included in the recipe. You’ll love this!
1 tablespoon baking soda
½ tablespoon raw Manuka honey (Manuka honey has wonderful anti-inflammatory properties for the skin, this honey face mask is also a great one to try)
1 drop therapeutic grade frankincense essential oil
1 drop of therapeutic grade geranium essential oil
- Combine the baking soda and honey together until it looks like a paste. Add one drop each of lavender, geranium and frankincense essential oils.
- Place a warm washcloth over your face and hold on skin for a minute or so to open up your pores.
- Gently rub face with facial scrub using small circular motions (be gentle with your skin!). Keep massaging skin with scrub for 3-5 minutes to fully remove dead skin from face and to let the essential oils work their magic.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Your face may be red for a bit but this will wear off.
- Use this scrub no more than 1-2 times a week.
- This scrub is alkaline to the skin, so to even out your pH it is a good idea to splash your face with rosewater afterwards. This will naturally balance your skin.
SUPER BOTOX hint.
Glowing skin originates from inside the body so here is my number one tip for healthy, firm skin. Drink a cup of my tasty bone broth daily. Bone broth (let’s call it Botox broth from now on, shall we?) contains natural collagen that works to improve skin quality. The collagen protein is too large to be absorbed by the skin so those anti-aging lotions and potions are selling you false advertising! To truly get the benefits of collagen you must take it internally through food and drink. Think of bone broth as your Botox in a mug! Want a little extra natural collagen? Add this grass-fed gelatin to your coffee, smoothies or even your cup of broth! You can also use this gelatin to make myhomemade fruit snacks.