Seriously, you guys, this project is so easy and cheap! Don’t buy those flimsy rolling plant stands again. Go DIY or go Home. I had to put that in.
Anyways, ready for a simple tutorial?
1. Grab a tree stump. We had a few laying around in our neighborhood. Grab a chainsaw and cut off a slice, approximately 4-6 inches thick.
2. Sand to get all the excess bark and junk off. Don’t be particular on this, because you are just going to sit a planter on it.
3. Apply a poly. Let dry. Lightly sand. Apply poly again. Repeat the process on the other side and the edges.
4. Grab some heavy-duty rollers and some wood screws. Attach the rollers to the wood slice.
5. Flip it over and set your pot on top. Enjoy!
source: www.http: //biggerthanthethreeofus.com