Outdoor space is always the focal point of the summer home. When you are planning to make some constructing and decorating for your garden or yard, have you considered trying those wonderful brick projects? If you look at the landscape design cases, you will find…
1. Cute tea lights, perfect for summer nights.
2. How about a garden arch like this?
3. Build your own waterfall in a corner of backyard.
4. Go for a Colorful Yard Art!
5. Only have a little garden? Try building a herb spiral.
6. Make a brick edging for your garden beds.
7. Painted walkway in the front yard.
8. Easy way to build a fire pit does not require any other materials.
9. Make a birdbath stand with a clay saucer.
10. Build a cozy seating area.
11. It can be great planter for cactus and succulents.
12. Awesome walkway upgrade of a sideyard.
13. Build a fireplace and grill for your backyard.
14. Make a sculpture on a brick wall.
15. Create a beautiful fire pit simply by stacking landscaping pavers.
16. So beautiful Stepping Stone Pathway.
17. Make lovely herb markers for your garden.
18. Want to update your front porch? Try this curved brick entry steps.