Chili Pineapple Grilled Chicken – only simple 4 ingredients! TONS of great flavor!! We ate this chicken 2 days in a row!
- 2 lb chicken tenders
- 1 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- Whisk together sweet chili sauce, pineapple juice and honey.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of sauce and pour remaining sauce over chicken tenders.
- Marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes to an hour.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- Grill until done, about 5 minutes per side.
- Brush chicken with reserved sauce on each side and cook for an additional minute on each side.